Buy herb honey flower
Flower honey - its features and useful properties
We are glad to introduce you to such a variety of honey as meadow herbs. Meadow forbs, or in another way, flower honey, is a polyfloral honey product of many honey plants. As a rule, these are sage, clover, oregano, dandelion. They provide nectar for him, so the color of honey can be anything - from light straw shades to bright saturated tones of dark amber.
The smell of this variety of flower honey is rich. Sometimes a floral taste is felt: light, pleasant, velvety with an unobtrusive spicy aftertaste. Meadow forbs honey crystallizes slowly, its structure after solidification is homogeneous with large pronounced granules. Honey is quite high in calories, 100 grams contains about 314 kilocalories. The protein content in it is small, but the carbohydrates are significant.
The set of vitamins is standard for honey B1, B2, B5, B6 and PP, but their concentration is very peculiar. This variety is rich in folate, vitamin B9 and riboflavin. In addition, flower honey contains minerals such as calcium, zinc, phosphorus, iron, copper and manganese. The composition of herbal meadow honey makes this variety a versatile variety that allows solving various problems of the body in a comprehensive manner.
The healing properties of flower honey
The medicinal characteristics of this honey are very diverse. In fact, it has absorbed the beneficial properties of all meadow plants from the nectar of which it was created, so the range of application of this honey is very wide. It is used for colds, diseases of the respiratory system, diseases of the oral cavity of various origins, disorders of the digestive system and the gastrointestinal tract, in the fight against neuroses, depression, sleep disorders.
- If you need to improve the work of the cardiovascular system, metabolic disorders, to remove toxins, with tonsillitis, sore throat, you can use a rinse from one teaspoon of honey diluted in half a liter of boiled, slightly warm water. If you repeat the procedure every half hour, then the disease will quickly recede.
- Honey-garlic mixture. Mixed in equal parts honey and chopped garlic are used as anti-influenza remedies. You need to take one tablespoon an hour before bedtime.
- For neuroses and insomnia, the following recipe successfully helps: insist two tablespoons of mint leaves with three glasses of boiling water for half an hour. Then strain, mix with 1 tablespoon of honey and take half a glass 3 times a day.
- A mixture of 1 teaspoon of honey, 100 milliliters of water and an aqueous infusion of birch leaves will help against diseases of the oral cavity. It is used as a gargle and can be consumed as a drink.
Meadow forbs is the most affordable and widespread variety of honey, which is easy to buy at any time in our online store. Use our products and be healthy.
Characteristics of Herbs honey
- Can be crystallized.
- Date of packing: year of collection and use before indicated on the lid, the date of manufacture is the batch number.
- Shelf life 2 years from the date of packaging.
- Patients with allergies should consult a doctor before consumption.
- Store in a place protected from direct sunlight at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
- Daily intake: adults up to 100 g, children 30-40 g.
- Certified food safety management system according to DSTU 150 22000: 2007
|Nutritional value||per 100g of honey|
|Energy value||314 kcal|
|Vitamin В1 ||0,01 mg|
|Vitamin В2||0,03 mg|
|Vitamin РР||0,2 mg|
|Vitamin С||2 mg|