Buy lime honey
Linden honey - its features and useful properties
Linden honey is very popular and belongs to monofloral honey varieties. It is also sometimes called linden honey by the name of the variety that grows in the vast territories of Ukraine. It grows mainly in deciduous and mixed forests adjacent to spruce trees, as well as in river valleys and on the mountain slopes of the Carpathians.
Linden honey has a light shade. Sometimes it can be yellowish or light amber, unlike other varieties. It has no bitterness, its taste is delicate and soft. The consistency of this honey is fine-grained or butter-like. After crystallization, lime honey has a white or creamy color and its consistency resembles condensed milk. Crystallization of this honey occurs within 6 months, depending on storage conditions.
Linden honey has many beneficial properties. It is rich in active antimicrobial substances and also has a good expectorant effect. That is why linden honey is useful for treating respiratory diseases: tonsillitis, bronchitis, laryngitis and many others. It can also be used externally in the treatment of skin diseases. It is recommended for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, for diseases of the gallbladder and kidneys.
We also draw your attention to the fact that linden honey can have a higher moisture content than other varieties. This is due to the humid climate of western Ukraine. Therefore, it is best to store this honey at a temperature of 5 to 20 degrees, in a closed container in a dark place.
Characteristics of Lime honey
- Can be crystallized.
- Date of packing: year of collection and use before indicated on the lid, the date of manufacture is the batch number.
- Shelf life 2 years from the date of packaging.
- Patients with allergies should consult a doctor before consumption.
- Store in a place protected from direct sunlight at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
- Daily intake: adults up to 100 g, children 30-40 g.
- Certified food safety management system according to DSTU 150 22000: 2007
|Nutritional value||per 100g of honey|
|Energy value||314 kcal|
|Vitamin В1 ||0,01 mg|
|Vitamin В2||0,03 mg|
|Vitamin РР||0,2 mg|
|Vitamin С||2 mg|