Buy acacia honey
Features of acacia honey
Acacia honey is considered one of the most valuable and expensive species in the Ukrainian melliferous flora. But why is it so?
- Firstly, this honey remains in a liquid state longer than all other honeys, sometimes up to a year or even more. It depends on the admixture of nectar from other plants, which are always present in greater or lesser quantities.
- Secondly, acacia honey can vary in color. It can be almost white, transparent can be yellowish or greenish. It depends on whether it is collected from white or yellow acacia, as well as the admixture of nectar of other plants in this honey.
- The third feature of acacia honey is its price, which remains stable throughout the year, while the rest of the honey is usually more expensive in a liquid state and becomes a little cheaper when the honey crystallizes.
- The fourth feature is that it is the least allergenic. It can be safely consumed by children.
- The fifth feature is that this honey for its absorption in the body does not require the production of insulin from the pancreas and does not raise blood sugar levels. Therefore, it can be added to the diet even for diabetics. True, it is still advisable to consult a doctor before use.
- The sixth feature will delight the sweet tooth, because acacia honey is very convenient to mix with nuts and dried fruits, grains due to its delicate taste and liquid consistency. And the fact that it has the lowest calorie content of all types makes it especially popular with those looking to lose weight.
Separately, we note that acacia honey, especially one in which there is little admixture of nectar from other plants, is a great rarity. Therefore, if you find such honey, you are sure of its high quality, and you liked it, buy it in large quantities at once, because soon it will definitely end and you will have to wait until next season.
Characteristics of acacia honey
- Can be crystallized.
- Date of packing: year of collection and use before indicated on the lid, the date of manufacture is the batch number.
- Shelf life 2 years from the date of packaging.
- Patients with allergies should consult a doctor before consumption.
- Store in a place protected from direct sunlight at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
- Daily intake: adults up to 100 g, children 30-40 g.
- Certified food safety management system according to DSTU 150 22000: 2007
|Nutritional value||per 100g of honey|
|Energy value||314 kcal|
|Vitamin В1 ||0,01 mg|
|Vitamin В2||0,03 mg|
|Vitamin РР||0,2 mg|
|Vitamin С||2 mg|